Sunday, January 1, 2012

365 Project

After seeing somebody post on Facebook about starting a 365 project, I decided to find out what it was all about. The idea is basically to capture your life with a photo a day. Since I love photography and it would give me something to focus on each day, I've decided I will give it a try. There is a website dedicated to this project that helps you set up your own album - 365Project. I'm just going to use this blog, and write a little bit about each photo. Who knows how long I will be able to keep this up, especially once the baby arrives, but I'm sure going to try! Also, Im not a pro photographer or anything it's just for fun. So, here is my first photo:

Day 1

I have picked up my guitar again these past few days. I have owned this guitar for at least 9 years, but as evidenced by the dust on it I don't play it very often. I have taught myself a few chords and can play some really basic songs. I really would love to be able to play properly though. Maybe this year I will learn a little more and play more often.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment