Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3

Day 3

Yeah, I'm aware that this is a boring photo... But, this was my day. Watching TV in bed and browsing the net. I didn't fall asleep until around 7am this morning, then got up at 6pm. My days and nights are completely backwards! 

I can't believe I'm only on day 3 of this project and already running out of photo ideas. Anyway, this is the Canada-Russia semi final hockey game. I love how hockey can bring this whole country together, the young and the old. It's not looking too good for the Canadians right now though, losing 1-5. Hopefully they can make a comeback!

I'm hoping I can be a little more creative with my other photos. I would love to take photos outside, but can't really go too far being on bedrest. Plus, I need to be awake during human hours to catch some sunlight. Ha! Maybe I'll try sneaking out for a little bit one of these days. 

- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment