Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Officially Nesting

Ralph has put together some shelves for the nursery and I'm beginning to organize things. It feels so good to be able to do something! I feel so useless lately and don't have much control over anything. This is something I can control and I can organize things how I want. Once we have our crib and bedding I plan on making some nursery decorations. My mother-in-law just sent all the stuff we had bought for our girls, 2 crib sets, blankets, hats, baby monitor, etc. It will definitely feel a bit strange to be using them for this little one, but better they be used than sit in a box. I can't wait for them to arrive. I also ordered some cute clothes on eBay, and am anxiously awaiting for them too. I love getting things in the mail, it's so exciting!

Nesting :)

- Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment