Tuesday, February 7, 2012

34 Weeks 1 Day

I'm 34 weeks 1 day today! This is such a big milestone, I can't believe I've made it this far. Our next goal is 36 weeks because I can deliver at my local hospital at that point. I mentioned in my update last week that I had been having more contractions than usual; this has continued for the past week. I am getting them at least every 10 minutes. They have been every 3-4 minutes for the past few hours, and are getting a little painful at times. I'm currently chugging back water hoping they settle down.

I've been in craft mode the past week. We bought wooden letters from Walmart to spell out little peanuts name, and will be hanging them on the wall in the nursery. I've painted them, I just need to buy ribbon to hang them. I've also been making gifts for people, and can't wait to give them out. Oh, and I started a new blanket. The nursery is pretty much complete, and we love how it turned out! I'll post photos when little peanut is here. 

I had somebody comment to me yesterday that the baby looked really low and I could give birth any day, but I've been carrying low like that the whole time. Oh yeah, I've had stretch marks on my hips for weeks now, but noticed in the past week that I am now getting some on my belly. Ah well, it's all part of the joy of pregnancy :) I am by no means complaining! Bring it on!

Here's the belly today at 34 weeks 1 day:

Here's a couple of photos from crafting. 365 Project Days 36 & 37:



- Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment