Monday, October 22, 2012

IComLeavWe

IComLeavWe
IComLeavWe: Join the Conversation

This is my first time participating in the International Comment Leaving Week. The idea is to make a conscious effort to leave comments on the blogs you read, and hopefully receive comments on your own blog as well. I check the stats on my blog every couple of days and see that many people come and go, but they rarely comment. I think I've had a grand total of 6 comments left on the 78 posts I've written over the past couple of years.

Comments are a great way to engage in the blog community. They are a way of letting the blogger know that you are actually reading the post and not just passing by. I know that the few times I have received comments I found it encouraging to continue writing as I know somebody is reading.

- Amy


4 comments:

  1. Hello from ICLW! Nice to meet you. Those are beautiful pictures of your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there from ICLW! Your Carter is a darling and just about the same age as my Princess and MC. Congrats on the sleep--finally:) And I love the idea of blending up Thanksgiving dinner. Think I'll do the same! Best, Bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! for fitting in your pre-baby jeans. That's such a great step. You guys are doing great on sleep training. After 8 months of sleep deprivation I really wanted to try, but my hubby was never 'ready'. I am glad it is working for you!
    Your son is super adorable - I love the pumpkin patch pictures.
    It is nice to meet you on here. Happy ICLW #52

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from ICLW! Beautiful little baby!!!
    ICLW #4

    ReplyDelete