Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nursing/Medical Blogs

I read a few nursing and medical blogs, and wanted to share a few with you:
I like to keep up with the craziness in their Emergency Rooms. Funny enough, most of the scenarios mentioned sound very similar to the things I deal with at my job. I think my nursing peeps would appreciate these blogs, so head on over....

Speaking of nursing.... I got to press the "shock" button on a cardioversion the other day. I know, it's only a button but it was super cool. For
those of you who do not know what cardioversion is, it's basically zapping an irregular heart rhythm back into a normal, regular rhythm. I've seen a couple done before, but never got to charge up the machine or do the zapping.... "Clear" aaaaand "ZAP!" :) Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my job?? I am learning so much, and get to do a lot of cool stuff!



- A

No comments:

Post a Comment